There is a lot of misinformation online pharmacy no prescription surrounding COVID-19. Get the latest information from the Australian Government Department of Health.
Pleas watch this informative pills viagra video for an understanding of what Coronavirus is, how it spreads and what you need do to protect yourself and others.
An Update For All Patients
We trust both you and your families are taking the necessary care during what is a difficult pfizer viagra for sale time for our community. Eramosa Family buy cialis online canada Medical Centre places the utmost importance on the welfare of its patients, employees and their families. We are reviewing daily the latest advice cost of cialis from the Department of health and the Royal College of General Practitioners as to the safest way to manage this COVID-19 pandemic in General Practice.
We would like to canadian meds viagra assure you that we implement the strictest infection prevention protocols, and seek your cooperation and understanding in implementing them.
- All staff will practice physical distancing, therefore, fewer receptionists on reception
- Patients are asked to stand behind the distance marker when presenting to reception and maintain spacing in the doctors rooms
- The temperature and wellness of staff will be checked regularly
- Hand sanitiser will be used before, after and during consultations and procedures
- We have closed the playroom area for children,
Prior to all appointments all patients are asked
- Are you feeling unwell and have any respiratory or flu-like symptoms?
- Have you travelled outside of Australia AT ALL in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone infected with COVID-19?
Patients who are considered at risk of COVID-19 will be offered a phone consultation and may be referred to a COVID-19 clinic.
Patients with any respiratory symptoms or fever will all be triaged by a doctor via telehealth before coming to the clinic, and will not be in the waiting room, but brought into the clinic from their car. Patients who are unwell but need medical care will not be seated in a common area and will be treated in an isolation area.
- We ask that all patients attend appointments on their own, unless accompanying a minor or other dependant.
- We ask that physical distancing be practiced when choosing seats in the waiting area - we have marked out appropriate sitting spacing on the chairs.
- If you have concerns about sitting in the waiting area, we can arrange for you to wait in your car in our carpark.
During this emergency some consultations can be safely held on the phone or via video link. The Federal Government has subsidised consultations for certain groups in the community and we expect this to be broadened to include all patients shortly. Our doctors are happy to offer telehealth consultations, please discuss with our receptionist making a convenient time for a consultation.(there may be an out-of-pocket fee for some consultations).
Please understand our receptionists are trying their very best to deal with a lot of anxious patients with many questions and so be patient waiting for your call to be answered. We understand that this is a stressful time, and appreciate your consideration. We are all in this together and together we will get through. Thank you for your understanding and keeping our community safe. Please look after yourself and remember the power of kindness during these uncertain times.
Dr. Shaun Zail
Current Criteria For COVID-19 Testing
Our team is committed to reducing the transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and protecting our patients and staff.
We are following strict guidelines from the Department of Health and Human Services in order to achieve this.
If you have:
🦠 Traveled from anywhere overseas in the last 14 days and have symptoms of fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
🦠 Had close contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having Coronavirus in the 14 days before getting sick and experiencing the above symptoms.
🦠 Health and Aged Care workers experiencing the above symptoms and a fever (≥37.5)
Please call the 24/7 COVID-19 hotline on 1800 020 080 for more information.
We are not currently screening people for COVID-19 at EFMC.
Screening is being provided for those that are unwell and meet the above criteria at Frankston Hospital.
To keep up-to-date with the right information on COVID-19 please visit www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Remember you can certainly call us for further support and assistance!
STAY TURNED...🙌🏻 Telehealth 🙌🏻 We will be doing phone consults for those who qualify. More information to follow.